Mr.Sudhir Keshav Patil
Mr.Sudhir Keshav Patil, Hon’ble President , Adarsh Shikshan Prasarak Manadal, Osmanabad, an eminent educationist and visionary thinker having a teaching experience of more than 28 years as a man of great vision who is totally committed to the development of technical and Professional education and the cause of raising the qualities of life for the Indian masses. Completed his B.PE, degree from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, and worked as a Teacher and served & retired as Principal at ASPM’s Shripatrao Bhosale High & School Junior College, Osmanabad. Apart from his teaching service to the community, he has extended his helping hands to poor ,needy and neglector sector of the society through various activities, few of them includes,
• Education Services : Providing free education to children of poor families, providing free books, study material and cloths to such students every year.
• job training and Job Fair : Conducted short term Job training to candidates of Scheduled caste and tribe, economic background class and also organized job fairs by inviting 100s national and Multinational companies for large public of Osmanabad, Latur, Solapur and Beed district irrespective of caste and creed
• Adoption Services : He has adopted and adopting many orphans and children of widows and providing free education, boarding & Lodging till they complete the 10+2 education
• Health care Services: Conducted many free Health check up camps, surveys , awareness rallies.
The organisation envisions to develop professionals dedicated to global competition, moral responsibility and social responsibilities in general and to the poor and vulnerable rural population of the Marathwada region especially with a humanitarian and holistic approach.
To evolve, develop and provide dynamic learning methods to equip professionals with conscience and commitment to excellence and courage to face professional challenges.
- Service – Being a responsible citizen in our community.
- Teamwork – Working together for excellence.
- Ambition – Aspiring to be our best.
- Respect – Treating others as we wish to be treated.